Thank you for selecting P&R Garden Supplies to deliver goods to your home. It is our aim to provide an efficient and helpful delivery service.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before placing an order. It is advisable to keep a copy of these terms and conditions along with your order for future reference. P&R Garden Supplies withhold the right to change these terms and conditions of sale without prior notice.
Our deliveries days are Tuesdays and Thursdays, if you have a preference of these days please let us know at the time of placing your order. Please note, dates and times are subject to change due to factors outside of our control, including traffic and poor weather conditions, we will inform you immediately by telephone in any such circumstance.
When placing an order please help us by considering the following points:
- Is there anywhere we may leave the goods should you not be available to take delivery? For example, leave with a neighbour or behind the garage.
- Have you informed us of any obstacles which may make delivery difficult? Examples include, narrow road access, gravel drive, steps, is access wide enough to accept the goods you have ordered.
- Does the delivery require more than one person. If yes, are you available to help the driver un-load? Our charges are based on items being able to be handled by one person.
- Have you provided sufficient information so that you may be contacted easily? For example, mobile phone number.
No mater how small or large your order, the following fixed charges apply to your area:
- Brandon, Weeting, Santon Downham: £6
- Hockwold, Lynford, Mundford, Feltwell, Methwold: £8
- Lakenheath, Eriswell: £10
- Thetford, Stoke Ferry, Mildenhall, Elveden: £12
Collect in Store
Free in store collection will be available within 2hrs of placing order. Please note collect in store only applies during our opening hours.
Store address: P&R Garden Supplies, Fengate Drove, Brandon, Suffolk, IP27 0PW
Damages: All damages must be reported to us via email or telephone within 24 hours or receipt of delivery.
Out of stocks: On very rare occasions an item may go out of stock before stock levels are updated on our website. We will always inform you as soon as we become aware of a product that has become out of stock on your order and will contact you via email to advise the expected return to stock date.
Refunds & Right to Cancel: You have the right to cancel your order from the time you place the order until 14 days after you receive the goods. If you cancel your order in this period we will issue you a full refund excluding the cost of delivery as long as the product is returned to us complete with all original packaging and is still in ‘new’ condition. This does not exclude your statutory rights.
Faulty goods: Any goods that arrive with you in a faulty condition or become faulty within the goods warranty period will be replaced or refunded in full.
Discounts: Please note, Membership Discount Cards cannot currently be used online.
Please note: Our delivery fee does not include assembly, installation or planting. However these can be arranged at an additional cost.
Contact Us: If in doubt please ask one of our members of staff, phone us on 01842 814800 or contact us.